Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Letter to an unknown friend

I've been thinking 4 so long trying to decide which character to give this,
where to beggin,
how it'll end, what voice shld i speak with,
what vision shld i see you with if we meet :D ,
your image keep changing in my heart.
However, we'll meet someday (by God's'll) .,
I know
we ’ve never
met however
I believe that
some day it
will happen.
We both agree
on different
aspects of
life, and
disagree on
others, yet it
will always
be respectful
between us,
since our
individuality
is so
important.
You know
that what
you tell me,
will be kept in
confidence,
and I know
that what I’ll
tell you will
be given that
same
respect.
I think that is
it, isn ’t it?
Respect and
appreciation
will just be
intrinsic to
our
friendship.
We all know
that yes,
people lie,
and people
deceive, for a
myriad of
reasons, yet,
with each
other we ’ll
only ever
speak the
truth. Even if
it takes us
time,
knowing that
the other will
wait
patiently for
us to divulge
the very
thing with
which we’re
struggling.
I think the
aspect of us
that I enjoy
the most is
our
conversation :-)
We can look
at things
objectively,
where all
aspects of
our
discussion
are just that,
discussions.
Not
confrontatio
Not taken
personally,
not treated
as a personal
attack. Trust
is that
honest, isn ’t
it?
I know that
when I hear
that you ’ve
said this, or
you ’ve said
that about
me, that I
don ’t have to
get upset –
and can tell
you about it,
without you
getting
defensive, or
feeling as
though you
need explain
yourself.
I know that
you ’ll have
already said
it to me, if it
was
something
that you
think I
needed to
hear, so I
wouldn ’t
have to hear
it from
someone
else in
triumph for
their need to
give away
malice and
lord it over
me.
It’ll be nice to
have that
confidence
and security
in a trusted
friendship >:-/.
Now I
haven’t met
you yet, and
I know
you ’ve not
met me, but i can't judge either u 'd ever see my picture or not :-P
however I
know that
we ’ll both
know each
other when
we meet.
Just as we
know that of
all those
whom we’ve
met in our
lives thus far,
are only
experiences
and
education
toward the
ability to
become
better
friends :D,
toward each
other.
I know that
you won ’t
cause a harm
toward those
whom have
hurt you to
date, just as
I don ’t, :-D
though none
of them can
do any
better than
throw insults
and slanders
our way for
our telling of
the truth :-/
...i'm at a high pitch to see ur face, yeah the kind of unfadable image of urs that is in my heart ;-)
also your charismatic ideas and ur twits that i'm always herring on the phone 8-)
i kept praying, for God to show me the day i shall see u before i return to him...

There is never too many smile ;D coz they directly express ones act or feelings :))))
i love them

No comments:

Post a Comment