Powered By Blogger

Sunday, May 01, 2011

MY FACEBOOK TOP FRIENDS

I has rated my facebook top friends since, this is really suprising and as well amazing,But,i have tried several times to post this blog,But the internet has been Sketchy so, two times i lost it.Then i thought it was a network problem. Coz, i'm using Etisalat, then i finally drank my fresh milk(Nono, Fulani favourite drink) and woke my brain up-- then i totally remove the Etisalat sim and inserted my old MTN sim, and wrote it on Notepad so I wouldn' t lose it all. OK, I have friends at almost all part of the world, like those in US, China, Saudi, some are even in Nigeria , in kano, and i have some friends who stay in contact with me on more than a regular basis. Through times of my happines, illnes, sadness, etc. they have been there. Will you do me a favor and take time out of your life to rate them, and suggest thier profiles to your friends?. Because i want them to be popular enough. I love my facebook frineds very much. I believe that Friendship and Love require two things to prove its validity, and to make it work, or sustain it. 1. ) Action - Friendship and Love is not just a feeling of "warm, fuzzies". It is something which displays itself in ACTIONS.. I am trying to be creative and give back a small token of ACTION to honuor their friendship to me... 2.) Time - It takes time to develop a friendship. It takles time out of my life, and your life to review and rate pictures and leave comments and deliver gifts and to just generally let the other individual know you are thinking about them throughout the day, and they are in your thoughts and they are ( to quote what is in their heart) and even if they didn't say a words, they will feel it to their soul,. I'll like to share some of my top facebook friends here; 1-5, Kai DarkFoxCotton, Princess Farida, Yohanna Waziri Mshelia, Muneer Ul, Moukhtar Yahya, 5-10; Mohammed ChindoQ Garba, Nuhu Alhassan Bida, Obi Chine, Muntaka Abdul-Hadi Dabo, Salamatu Musa, 10-15; Hamidu Zumo,Maryam Musa, Umar...etcif you're from facebok and visited this blog and didn't see your name to the above list, just click here you'll see yourself. please don't forget to leave a comment before you leave :)

No comments:

Post a Comment