Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

...days to quite facebook

Its developt some MANNERS, but in the other hand its west our time, like givin a full concern to our' STUDIES, JOBS, BUSINESSES, etc,

Students nap in their classes, policemen sleep on duties.
..for the kitchen time ladies west it on facebook.
Facebook at office, fb in a car, fb in toilet, fb in bed, ...for the social network that called FACEBOOK.
Are you not tired of looking your computer screen?

I did have a Facebook for a while. In fact, I ''loved'' FB. I was on it all the time, and that was the problem. It completely took over my life and there isn't even anything to do on there. Iwould just sit there, staring at the screen, waiting for something interesting to happen. Nothing ever did. I found that everyone on my ''friends''list never had anything nice to say to me, or eachother. There would always be some sort of petty argument they would want me to get involved in. As far as i'm concerned, if you're goingto say something mean and spiteful, why not justsay it to each other's faces instead of to your computer screen? Grow some balls, Please.

Another thing I don't understand is, Why, when I tell people I don't have Facebook, they look at me as if i'm some sort of primitive? Seriously, what is with huge gasp you let out when I tell you i'm not a robot and don't worship that stupid socialnetworking site? I mean, I know some people get too busy and just use it to stay in contact or whatever, but there are some people who are just on it all day long instead of doing something good for their life.

No comments:

Post a Comment